Administrating Pluggable Database on the cloud - Clone
- You can use DBaaS Monitor to create and drop a pluggable database, open and close a pluggable database, plug in and unplug a pluggable database, and clone a pluggable database.
Let's Start with Clone Database :-
- On the DBaaS Monitor home page.
- Enter the username and the password of the Dbaas Monitor , username : Dbaas_monitor.
- From the upper tab press on database --> Manage
- you will be redirected to new page , this page contains what pluggable database you have , once you choose which one you want to clone, press on the panel and Press on clone
- Once you press on clone , new page will be open contains the following
- New PDB Name --> New name for the clone Database.
- Source PDB --> From where you want to clone.
- File Name Conversion --> You are using this option in case you want to change anything in the location of database file/ Storage.
- Press on Show SQL
- Once you are done Press on Ok it will take 30 Sec to clone depend on data you have
Enjoy the Cloud